Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Change For You

I stay up too late, and party too hard, 
I fall too easily, and break my own heart. 
I do things I'm not proud of, and my room's never clean.
I'm beyond insecure, and get lost in my dreams,
I write my own fairytales, and always think about him, 
I take things for granted, and I always give in
I fake the brightest smiles, and cry myself to sleep.
YOLO's my motto, and I dig holes too deep.
I need makeup to feel pretty, and I usually mess things up. 
I barely love myself, and I'm never good enough.
My teeth aren't the whitest, and my hair's not always straight. 
No, I'm not the skinniest, and I'm not happy with my weight.
 Now I know what you're thinking, what's she trying to prove?
I'm saying I may not be proud of who I am, 
But I will not change for you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment