Saturday, January 19, 2013

yours

I'll never be the girl who you see walking down the hall, and you think "Wow she's gorgeous"
I'll never be the girl who you see in the stands cheering for her boyfriend on the football team.
I'll never be the girl who knows all the answers, and gets A's on every test
I'll never be the girl who can make up jokes on the spot, and make you laugh in two seconds. 
I'll never be 'that girl'
But maybe I can be more than just some girl to you? 
Maybe when I walk down the hall you'll think "Wow, she stands out"
Maybe someday we can sit in the bleachers after the football game, just talking.
Maybe you can tutor me. 
Maybe we can be the idiots laughing in the corner of the room over some inside joke.
And maybe someday, instead of being 'just some girl'
I can be yours

No comments:

Post a Comment