Wednesday, April 25, 2012

!!!!!!!READ !!!!!

I want everyone, every girl to stop and read this.I have always tried to use this blog to make people happy, smile, or make them feel better. But right now, I want to talk about something more serious. 
There's a lot of drama going on, I am not going to lie. I hate it. For the first time EVER I am not proud to say that I go to my school. Listen. I am going to say this once. Grow Up. I don't care if you started the drama or if you are the victim. We are all acting like 2 year old's, and we need to knock it off before someone gets hurt. Teenage girls are vicious. They will attack you, just to see you bleed. If we keep this up, someone will lose their life. Please, I don't care if you go to Lisbon, or MTV, please just stop. I am fricken' begging you. Ever heard of bullying?? That's what is happening. Right now. In our schools. Don't pretend like it isn't happening. Stand up for some one, and stand up for yourself. Better yet, just don't say anything mean to start with. So enough with this 'They hate Lisbon" I hate "MTV" Just let it all die down. Let it go. Don't worry. Live life to its fullest. It's too short to be worrying about drama. Please try.......
-Ellie

12 comments:

  1. i kinda feel like this was targeted at me.. bc ik i started it.. its kinda all my fault.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't targeted at you! it is targeted at our grade. I wrote this before I knew what happened......

      Delete
  2. ik, i wrote that^^ before ik u hated my guts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a good person who made a wrong decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya..ik that.. and honestly i no-one will ever forgive me tho, to be dead honest, i dont think i wud even forgive me either.

      Delete
    2. Please, anyone who reads this. They made a mistake, all of us do. It's ok to be mad right now, but don't hold it against them forever...60 seconds of being mad is one minute of happiness you will never get back!

      Delete
  4. i just hope i get forgiven bc i feel so horrible! to b honest i dont even know why i did it. i guess it was just mostly jealously and following what my friends did.. it wasnt what i wanted but i gues i was just following what my friends were doing and i wish i wouldn't have done that.. I dont think there is really anyone who is more sorry than i am.. i feel like such a horrible person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably did it because of peer pressure or whatever. I forgive you...If you still want to be forgiven.

      Delete
    2. who is that anonymous person?!

      Delete
  5. Doesn't better sharkyy(:

    ReplyDelete