Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yesterday...

It wasn't until yesterday that I realized just how much I missed you </3...

When we met, you yelled across the room, and asked me for my number in front of everyone.
I never told anyone the next part. You told me to give your number to my friends. But I never did. I knew I wasn't as pretty as them. And they would take my spot. So, I lied and told you I did.

Around Thanksgving, actually, it was on Thanksgiving...I remember that for a fact, you were playing football with your friends, when I texted you. I told you to go back to the game and just text me that night, but you said 'Eh, it wasn't a good game anyway.'

One night, we were playing truth, and I said somethings that I regretted in the morning, but you didn't care. You assured me that it was 'cute'

Every time I would say, "Awkward turtle." You would respond with 'Awkward peach tree,' or 'Awkward Armchair'

Then, I threw all of that away, and yelled at you one night. You didn't respond. You didn't stop me. You didn't try to work it out. You let me be mad. At that moment, I was so mad. But now, I can never thank you more. Because it made me realize some thing...

I texted you, said I was sorry, and do you know what you said?? You said, "It's ok, no hard feelings, don't be mad at yourself anymore." So I wasn't. Until I realized that you still had a girlfriend....

We don't talk anymore.

1 comment:

  1. that's disappointing...i was hoping it was going to have a better ending...not, that.

    ReplyDelete