Monday, April 16, 2012

The Great Day of Picnik!!!

As I have blogged before, I am very sorry to say that Picnik is closing! It is a very big loss for me, and I think I might loose my mind!!!! It is closing on the 19th, so you have three days to do this challange! 


I want everyone who looks at this ( I know there are only like five of you) But I want you to Picnik the best one you can. Put your absolute favorite (or one of your favorite) quote on there! Then send it to greatdayofpicnik@gmail.com! :) On April 19th, I will post all of them, in honor of Picnik. :D


Ok, this might be taking it a little toooo far, but on the 19th, wear black! Then, take a pic of you and your friends all in black, and send them to me! :) In the message, tell me if you want me to put it on the blog! 
Lots of love and try not to cry too hard, 
xoxo Elliers Anne 

PS!!! Make sure you tell your friends! We want to have as many supporters as we can! Post it as your facebook status! Haha just kidding :) Thanks 

If you are going to send me a picture, please include: 
-Screen Name (I'll put it under your picture)
- The picture (obviously) 
- Anything else you want in the caption 

No comments:

Post a Comment