Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome! :)

Well, where should I start??? I'm Ellie Anne, and I <3 quotes! :D

The first thing you should know is that none of these quotes are mine. They all belong to their rightful owners :) Just had to clear that up.
Anyway! More about me! :D

*I am between the ages of 12-15...Yup you guessed it, I'm 89 :)
*I love quotes, shopping, singing, pink, and Oreo balls
*I chew gum, EVERYWHERE :D
*I have a HUGE problem when people double-dip
*I love my life and the ones in it <3
*My friends mean the world to me
*I hate when people spread rumors, and go hating on others! So knock it off
*I say what's on my mind...So watch it! ;)
*I believe in the Lord, and in animal rights! 
*I'm a total geek for what I love <3
Okie dokies I think that can cover everything! Enjoy! :)

~Ellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment