Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Friendship

Some of the most important people in my life <3 I can't live with out you guys! These are for you!



*Anyone can make you smile, most can make you cry, but it takes a special person to make you smile through tears
*'Best Friend' isn't a label...It's a promise
*Friends will always say "Oh you deserved better anyway" But a best friend will set her alarm clock to 1 am, just so she can call him, only to make chicken noises
*I can't promise to solve all your problems...But I can promise you won't have to face them alone
*A 5 year old girl asked her friend, "What is friendship?" He replied: "Friendship is when you take my cookies everyday from my bag, but I still keep them in the same place"
*I don't know which is tighter, Our jeans or our friendship?
*A Friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and loves you just the way you are
*A friend accepts us as we are, but helps us become what we should
*Just in case you forget, I'm always here for you
*I found a picture, it's collecting dust. I take off the frame, It's starting to rust. I remember the times, we spent together. Whatever happened to best friends forever?
*We were best friends then that boy came and BOOM took her away....


I'll make sure to put some more up, because these are some of my favorites!

~Ellie Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment