Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

What I hear at the Thanksgiving Day Table:

My Uncle: So for work we have to describe our mood by saying, elated, good, average, or rough day. I usually say pissed off....

My Mom: Oh she's just trying to get your goat, so go take your goat and hide it in the garage.

My Aunt: That s/utty little cat had kittens in my ceiling! 
My Aunt: She's retarded. 
                 No really....she has problems...I'm not just being mean

My Cousin (playing some card game) NOOO! This is an ENCHANTMENT card! It's not permanent 

My Grandma: Dam potatoes...

My Aunt: Sorry guys...moving to Colorado.
Us: Why? 
Aunt: Leagalized p0t....duh! 
          Just kidding. I'm not a bad person...really 

My Dad: Remember when we had raccoon for Thanksgiving.

Me: I'm not too hungary anymore...

Grandma: Yes, I remember that Tim...then Marsha went out and threw it all back up. 

Sister: Yeah...I'm not hungary either...


Ohhhhhhhhhh, I am thankful for my family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment