Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Boy vs. Girl

Boy:                                                                 Girl: 
I saw her today.                                               I saw him today..
It seems like it's been forever                           I wonder if he still cares
She looks better than before                            I couldn't stop staring at him
I asked how things were going                        I asked about his new girlfriend
I'd pick her over any girl I'm with                    He's probably really happy now..
I can't even look at her with out crying            He couldn't even look at me
I told her I missed her...                                    He didn't mean it.
I love her....                                                      He loves his girl friend now..not me.
I held her for the last time                                 He gave me a friendly hug.
I went home and cried.                                     I went home and cried.
I lost her.                                                           I love him

No comments:

Post a Comment