Friday, February 3, 2012

Today Was a Good Day:)

Well, today was probably the best day in a while! :D
Here is a list of all the things that made today so fabulous! 
1. Got a good grade on my math assignment!! Yay!!!
2. I didn't have to ride the bus home
3. Didn't have any homework
4. Mommy brought home The Walton's!!!! :D I'll explain later!
5. Last but most certainly not least, all the drama is OVER. And I think I finally have all my friends back! I love you all to death, and with out you, I would be lost!
Now! To the Waltons! My momma works at a pre-school, so when they aren't using some of their toys, we get to use them!!! :D My sister and I's favorite is......THE WALTON'S
The Walton's are a family of dolls, that all live in one house. There are 4 generations! So yes, it is like a "Modern Family"!!!! We have so much fun with them! :) They just brighten my whole day! I found a whole bunch of pictures, that I <3 , so I thought I would put them up! Enjoy!
Love,
Liv, and Me

My friends Lesley, Marie, and I


This was my cabin family from camp! Anna, Cassie, Shaunee, Dayshia, Liberty, Meritdeth, Kara! Who could forget Theo the cat???

~~Ellie Anne
P.S. Most of these pictures are from the beginning of the year :) We don't all look the same now! :)

1 comment: