Sunday, February 26, 2012

And I Would Like To Thank The Academy

As we speak I am watching the Academy AWARDS!!!!!! :D One of THEEEE BIGGEST fashion days ever!!!!! :)
When I was just a little tot, I dreamed about being on the Red Carpet (as an actress) I even had my speech planned out and I knew what I would say, and everything!!! :D Haha, those dreams have since been replaced.
Now I care more about who people are wearing, rather than if they take home an Oscar. :) I will make sure to post my favorite dresses of the night!!
Anyway, I have some predictions about who may be winning, so let's see if I'm right! :)

Best Picture:
Who I want: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Who I think: The Help

Actor (leading role)
Who I want: George Clooney
Who I think: George Clooney

Actress (leading role)
Who I want: Viloia Davis
Who I think: Meryl Streep

Supporting Actress:
Who I want: Octavia Spencer
Who I think: Octavia Spencer

Sporting Actor:
Who I want:Max von Sydow
Who I think: Kenneth Branagah

Those are my main ones that I will be watching for!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment