Thursday, October 25, 2012

Create Your Sentence

Write your own sentence!!!!

Step one, choose the month you were born: 
January: I hate
Febuary: I fought with
March: I need
April: I shot
May: I fell in love with
June: I pooped on
July: I kissed
August: I slept with
September: I cooked meatloaf with
October: I went out with
November: I shaved
December: I left the country with

Now Choose the day you were born::
1. a monkey
2. a hooker
3. a vacuum cleaner
4. your mom
5. Barney the dino
6. your ex
7. Santa Clause
8.  a dog
9. your dad
10. a house plant
11. a bowl of icecream
12. Channing Tatum
13. Justin Bieber
14. an old man
15. a horse
16. a drug dealer
17. a clown
18. your grandma
19. a bag of worms
20. Michael Jackson
21. a drunk
22. a rotton egg
23. a piece of crap
24. Taylor Swift
25. Lil Wayne
26. a creepy doll
27. George Bush
28. a hobo
29. a pillow
30. old socks
31. no one

Lastly, Choose the color you are wearing right now
White-because that's who I am
Black-because I'm sexy
Pink-because my friends told me to
Red-because I hate my life
Blue-because I was in the mood
Yellow- because I m awesome
Green- because I love to
Orange-because Im pretty
Brown-because it's fun
Purple-because that's how I roll
No shirt-cuz I have abs
Other-because I am single

No comments:

Post a Comment