Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nerd Moment

I had a total nerd day the other day:) But dannnggg was it fun. Just trying to fit everything in :( school starts a week from today! Anyway:)) I have a new game!!! Bahahaha First off you have to have a group of over four people who know whats going on, Other wise trust me, you'll just look stupid;) I may or may not know from expierence.
Anyway when your out with you're friends, at a random time put your hand to your ear like you're talking on a bluetooth. Wait for some else to notice, and then they put their hand to their ear. It goes on until there is the last person who hasn't notice yet. Then all the people with their hands on their ear yell: "Mr.Preisident! Get down!" And then you throw yourself in front of the "President" :) Its called secruity guard. Haha trust me it is sooo much more fun then it sounds!! You just have to be willing to act stupid in public! (But thats half the fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment