Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Am A Lady

I shave my legs, I sit down to pee,
I can justify any shopping spree.
Don't go to a barber, but a beauty salon, I can get a massage without a hard-on. I can balance the checkbook, I can pump my own gas, Can talk to my friends about the size of my a**. My beauty is a masterpiece, and yes, it takes long. At least I can admit to others when I'm wrong. I don't drive in circles, at any cost. I don't have a problem admitting I'm lost. I never forget an important date. You just gotta deal with it, I'm usually late. I don't watch movies with lots of gore. Don't need instant replay to remember the score. I won't lose my hair, don't get jock itch. And just cause I'm assertive, don't call me a b**ch. Don't say to your friends, oh yeah I can get her. In your dreams dear, I can do better. Flowers are okay, but jewelery is best. Look at ME, idiot, not at my chest. I don't have a problem expressing my feelings, I know when you are lying, you stare at the ceiling. Don't call me a GIRL, a BABE, or a CHICK. I am a LADY....Don't you get it? You d*ck.

No comments:

Post a Comment