Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Game **Ba-ba-baaaaaa***

Go to this link for the whole story.... http://www.losethegame.com/

Rules of The Game: 
1. Everyone is playing (even if they don't know) 
2. There is no way to quit the game
3. If you think about the game, you loose
4. Your loss must be announced

"What is this???" You may think. Well, I can tell you this, you just lost the game. (you are thinking about it)

The Game is a game(ovibously) Where you cannot think about this game. 
As I said before, everyone is born into the game, and will keep playing this game until they die, there is no way to quit. 
If you loose ( You think about The Game) You must annouce it. Either as a status, or just say "I lost" 
You are winning, as long as you aren't think about the game. 
Now you're stuck, you lost, and now you will forever be aware of the game.....


Haha, guess what I lost!!! :D 
Any questions, leave me a comment!! I'll answer it the best I can!!! 
Happy playing! 
~Ellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment